Kramer KL14.5 wheel loader
Kramer KL14.5 wheel loaders: Modern design, technology, performance and comfort: Kramer wheel loaders set the standard.
During design and development, the emphasis was on simple and intuitive operation, which significantly facilitates the daily work for the operator. Their very compact construction makes them great helpers when working in small spaces. The KL14.5 is versatile thanks to its low overall height and this also enables applications inside buildings, such as working in stables. The KL14.5 machines can be easily transported on 3.5-tonne trailers thanks to their very low dead weight.
- The Kramer quick-change system makes changing attachments easy,
no need to leave your driver's seat.
- Compact dimensions and optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy to transport on 3.5 t trailer
- Spacious cabin with very good all-round visibility and a variety of options
- Three types of steering for maximum flexibility
- Comfortable joystick:
possible to switch between hare and tortoise on the joystick itself.
- Four-wheel steering
- Powerful lift capacity: 15.8 kN
- Smart Driving PRO with the option of three operating modes for the KL14.5
- Low-cabin available optionally as
canopy or cabin version
- Hydraulic quick-change system
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer:
|Emission standards stage (standard):
||EU Stage V
||Hydrostatic drive system
||20 (30*) km/h
||27x10.5-15- Construction machine profile
|Differential lock (Option):
|Max. steering angle:
||2 x 38 °
Steering and operating hydraulics
|Max. pump discharge capacity:
|Max. pump pressure:
|Max. Powerflow discharge capacity:
|Tipping load (Bucket):
|Bucket pivot point (G):
|Overhead loading height (H):
|Dumping height (I):