Paving machine Type S19 PaveJet
Whether on a small or large construction site, the paver type S19 PaveJet can always be used optimally thanks to the perfect combination of 2-axle turntable steering, its compact design and the rotator-equipped laying clamp. Whether paving in a car park or picking up layers from a height of 2.60 m - there's no such thing as a problem.
The PaveJet S19 paving machine is extremely fast and lays paving easily and cleanly in record time, making for an efficient working day.
In the future, you can put the problem of staff shortages behind you with peace of mind.... the PaveJet S19 is a reliable worker that quickly becomes popular and pays for itself.
Many arguments speak in favour of the PaveJet S19
- Simple operation and control and the open design of the machine
- Steering without lateral pressure on the freshly laid paving surface
- High mobility thanks to the small turning radius
- Large pivoting range of the gripper due to the steering movement alone
- Highly manoeuvrable thanks to proven geometry
- Roof, front panel, side panels and bonnet made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- User-friendly & comfortable
- Stable and manoeuvrable, even with peak load on the lifting arm
- Short-term depreciation of the PaveJet S19 and its long service life
- In optimal conditions, a m² can be laid in 20 seconds.
- Enormous efficiency for contractors, workload reduction for pavers
- Laying capacity of more than 1000 m² per day possible
||Diesel, 4-cylinder, water-cooled with electric cooling
|Power kW(hp) :
|Emission standard :
|Dimensions H x L x W mm :
||1.970 x 3.900 x 1.350
|Weight kg :
|Max. lifting weight kg :
|Fuel tank l :
|Other specifications :
||Hydrostatic drive with one pedal
||2-axle turntable steering
||rear axle with independent pendulum suspension
||hydrostatic parking brake